Skinceuticals - Discoloration Defense (FOR PIGMENTATION, ANTI-SPOT)
Discoloration Defense is the Best Brightening Serum to correct stubborn pigmentation, uneven skin tone for a brighter, more even complexion. Clinically proven to get rid of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (Acne dark spots) by 80% in 12 weeks, and removes other pigmentation, melasma by 60% in 12 weeks. Results from 2 weeks. Formulated with 3% Topical TXA, 1% Kojic Acid, 5% Niacinamide and 5% HEPES. These 4 ingredients each target a different step of discoloration formation in the skin, to fade and prevent stubborn pigments from reoccurring. Discoloration Defense is a gentle, layerable, daily-use dark spot brightening serum.
- A synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of dark spots of dark patches, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches, reduces acne spots by an average of 80% in 12 weeks
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or laser treatments
How to use: Apply 3-5 drops of this skin brightening serum to the face. Apply twice daily for best results. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen. Limit sun exposure while using this product. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- 3% Topical TXA: Deactivates inflammatory mediators. Originally used as oral medication/injectables for Melasma patients. This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches by controlling the release of inflammatory mediators, which is the 1st step of dark spots, stubborn brown patches formation
- 1% Kojic Acid: Tyrosinase inhibitor suppressing the production of Melanin
- 5% Niacinamide: Melanin transfer blocker. Niacinamide helps to block the melanin A transfer. It is an established as an effective A corrector for skin discoloration
- 5% HEPES: Enhances skin desquamation, cell turnover. Provide exfoliating A benefits by enhancing the natural desquamation process, promote cellular turnover. Activates natural enzymes in the skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation
We ship islandwide within Singapore and Malaysia.