Biologique Recherche - Emulsion Originelle Regenerante Visage
(FOR FINE, SENSITIVE OR DEHYDRATED SKIN)
"Intensely moisturising, big on comfort yet lightweight. One of those under-rated cremes. A must have if you have fine skin which has a weak surface lipid barrier"
Emulsion Originelle Regenerante Visage's formulation combines Essential Fatty Acids and a Botanical Complex producing a fine moisturizing emulsion that helps prevent dry skin, calms and soothes the epidermis. It restores the epidermis’ hydro-proteo-lipidic barrier, moisturizes and prevents dehydration.
- Soothes the stressed epidermis, calms irritations and tightness, softens the skin
- Restores the deficient hydrolipidic film
- Protects the skin from external aggressions and skin dryness
- Restructures the microrelief of the skin, unifies and illuminates the complexion
- Moisturizes the upper layers of the epidermis
Main indications: Ideal for fine and/or dehydrated skin. Excellent day time creme.
Product is NOT suitable for Vegans.
Direction for use: Apply 2 to 3 small pumps of Emulsion Originelle Regenerante all over the face, neck and cleavage after using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Serums. Due to its nourishing and comforting nature, can use with a rice-grain size of Creme Masque Vernix or Gel ADN SilkGen.
- Soothing and softening agent: Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Rhmanose-rich Polysaccharides
- Lipid barrier restoring agents: Macadamia Oil, Botanical Squalane, Virgin Sisymbrium Oil, Sugar Derivative
- Protective and repairing agents: Vitamin E, Tripeptide antioxidant
- Moisturizing agents: Colostrum, Hyaluronic Acid
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.