Biologique Recherche - Masque Bain de Plantes
(FOR HYPER SEBORRHEIC SKIN AND SCALP)
“A power-house solution to regulate and purify skin and scalp. The combination of Bain de Plantes + Vivant is pure witch-craft!”
Masque Bain de Plantes is a plant-based mask with ingredients that help regulates the rate of sebum production and purify skin and scalp. Its rich formulation gives it a sebum-regulating effect (extracts of Fireweed, Terminalia, Nasturtium and Zinc), reduces sebum content (Enantia Chlorantha and Oleanic Acid) and reinforce the detoxifying action of this treatment (Clay, Extracts of Heartsease and Yeast).
- Eliminates excess sebum without irritating or dehydrating the epidermis and scalp
- Reduces the rate of sebum excretion
- Restores balance to seborrhea production, epidermis and scalps with a dandruff tendency (oily flakes)
Direction for use: Apply Masque Bain de Plantes over all areas to purify and/or with high sebum secretions. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
For Skin Instants with seborrheic, acne tendency and/or with toxins:
- Mix Masque Bain de Plantes with Masque VIP O2 and add some drops of Fluide VIP O2 to oxygenate the tissues
- Mix Masque Bain de Plantes with Masque Vivant to purify the epidermis
For Scalp Instants with seborrheic and hyper-seborrheic tendency:
Intensive treatment: In case of significant seborrhea, it is recommended to use this product before every shampoo application until the scalp's sebum balance is restored.
Maintenance care: Apply Masque Bain de Plantes once a week during the first month of maintenance care. Afterwards, it is recommended to use once a month. In case of recurrence of seborrhea, resume weekly use.
- Sebo-regulating active ingredients: Epilobe, Terminalia, Nasturtium, Zinc, Stinging Nettle, Burdock Extracts, Enantia Chlorantha
- Detoxifying active ingredients: Wild Pansy, Yeast, Green Clay, Essential Oil of Rosemary, Essential Oil of Thyme
- Product contains alcohol (Non-Halal)
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.