Rewards: Biologique Recherche - Serum De Teint No.2
Claim this with 4000 Glow Miles
"High performance protector and perfector tinted skincare. A marriage of tint for an even skin tone with the flawless benefits of skincare. Skin breathes like it should; while getting that nice coverage. I call it "Skincare with Benefits" :)
The Serum de Teint perfectly combines skincare product performance and ideal makeup product coverage. Thanks to their long-lasting hydrating action, the epidermis feels comfortable all day long, without any sensations of tightness. Their unifying and protecting active ingredients provide them with incredible photo-protecting and unifying properties. The skin breathes and the complexion is bright and full of radiance, for a guaranteed “healthy glow” effect.
- Durably moisturizes the skin
- Minimizes the appearance of blemishes
- Protects as a shield against urban particulate pollutants and free radicals induced by solar radiation (UV rays, blue light, infrared radiation)
- Provides an easy application (doesn’t leave a line)
- Provides a natural coverage (fluid texture)
- Brightens and evens out the complexion
- Guaranteed “healthy glow” effect
- Non-greasy, non-comedogenic, silicon-free
For Fair Skin - No. 1 (beige pink hue) & 2 (beige yellow hue)
For Yellow Tone - No. 3 (slightly darker than No. 2)
For Darker Tones - No. 4 (dark brown) & 5 (darker brown with a reddish undertone)
NOTE: This Product Is Suitable For Pregnancy. For safety precaution, please check with your gynaecologist before use.
Direction for use: Using your finger or brush, dab onto clean and dry skin (forehead, nose, cheeks, chin) after your Regular Finishing Serum or Creme. Delicately spread out from the center to the outside of the face, neck and decollete for a natural finish. Use before sunscreen.
- Protective agents: Extract of butterfly bush flowers, Anti-pollution polysaccharide
- Moisturizing agents: Pair of exopolysaccharides, Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Unifying agent: Film Former
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.