Rewards: Pietro Simone - The Fierce Shield SPF20
Claim this with 1320 Glow Miles
A daily multi-dimensional fluid shield provides protection from pollutants, environmental factors, UVA & UVB. Re-mineralises, inhibits the oxidative stress, primes and preps the epidermis for a full spectrum in diligent skincare routine.
- Environmental Target 1: Marrubium Vulgare Extract provides a new approach to fight against visible and invisible pollution damage to the skin. It protects, strengthens and repairs while removing toxic oxidant species, refines skin texture and diminishes the appearance of blackheads.
- Environmental Target 2: Advanced Marine Anti-Pollution Compound protects against free radicals, stimulates antioxidant synthesis and reduces oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Sun protection Target: A blend of 2 filters provide a factor 20 sun protection.
- Texture Target: A micro-mineral complex promotes mineral supplements, controls sebum secretion, reduces photo-aging and helps to promote ionic cell balance. Vaccinium macrocarpon extract, rich in Proanthocyanidin, performs an intensely diligent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory mission developing a strong micro-circulation re- activation. The natural root pigment of this compound delivers an even, radiant and dewy skin complexion.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Pollution protection, Sun Protection, Skin Strengthening, Antioxidant, Photodamage diminisher.
- Skin Concerns: Sun Damage, Pollutants, Fatigued Skin, Protection
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- Suitable from 15 years of age upwards.
A Legit Application:
- Apply 2-3 pumps onto your fingertips and proceed to apply to face, neck and décolleté.
- We recommend to apply The Fierce Infusion using the fingertips to avoid unnecessary hand absorption.
- Can be used on the eye area.
- Apply morning as your final step.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.