Complete: Alto is a 360 holistic, complete antioxidant solution packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, coenzyme Q, coffee, and turmeric, that offers incredible protection against environmental triggers our naked eyes can see and even those we cannot see. 19 water soluble, enzymatic and lipid soluble antioxidants provide comprehensive protection at all cellular levels of the skin.
Texture: a lovely light-weight "gel / creme serum" which, thanks to its air-less, air tight opaque bottle, does not get oxidised. This is unlike most Vitamin C serums which become oxidised by air contact and tend to darken over time / exposure to air.
Anti-redness: synergistic effects of the actives, when blended together have also clinically proven to reduce skin redness (erythema), which I had the recent pleasure of experiencing - having woken up one morning with some mild red patches (the usual hormonal skin woes). 5 minutes after application of Alto, redness abated, itch completely gone. Definitely a wow moment for me - because Vitamin C formulations usually give me the redness, not remove them!
Multiplier effect: with Alto, there is no talk about the concentration of Vitamin C or any of the ingredients. Instead, every of the 19 antioxidant ingredients are there to support each other resulting in a multiplier effect (where each antioxidant supports the efficacy of each other, which has the power to multiply the effects of the other antioxidants).
- Clinically proven: backed by clinical studies that demonstrate Alto's ability to quench free radicals, reduce fine lines (37%), erythema (18%), skin tone degration (17%) etc.
- allium sulphur compounds – leeks, onions and garlic.
- anthocyanins – eggplant, grapes and berries.
- beta-carotene – pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach and parsley.
- catechins – red wine and tea.
- copper – seafood, lean meat, milk and nuts.
... one should be on the way to an overall healthier body (including our skin; which happens to be just the largest organ and not the liver)!