SkinBetter - AlphaRet® Exfoliating Peel Pads
👆🏻If you don't see the "Add to Cart" button: Please initiate a chat with us via the Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp icon near the bottom of this screen to start a consult.
SkinBetter Science products are only sold at licensed medical spas and physician clinics. In order to purchase any SkinBetter Science products, you will need to have an in-person or online consult with us.
"NEW! If you LOVE AlphaRet Overnight Cream, these pre-soaked exfoliating pads featuring our award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet give an intensified treatment!"
Exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, and lines and wrinkles when used as part of a SkinBetter science regimen.
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
Exclusively available in clinics and medi-spas only
Directions to use:
- Only only in the NIGHT (Retinols are photo-sensitive so they should not be used in the AM)
- Up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions or upwards motion, avoiding the eyes and lip.
- Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your SkinBetter science regimen.
- Use Alto Defense Serum if you experience any slight tingling or mild redness. May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your SkinBetter science regimen.
- AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads contain a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use enough sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.