Adipeau - Active Face Cream (50ML)
“A targeted spot corrector cream that is backed by science and Ivan’s knowledge of our facial anatomy. Call it a dream come true for areas that have depleted in volume as a result of age - this is a lightweight cream I like to use at night as the final step before I sleep. In the AM, I’ll leave it on for 10 min (or until the cream fully "disappears" before applying SPF!”
Adipeau’s Active Face Cream (50ML) allows you to target specific areas that lack dimension and fullness. They discovered a combination of two botanicals that operate with remarkable synergy. Long-chain fatty acids from non-comedogenic safflower oil stimulate regeneration, while Kaempferia Parviflora amplifies regeneration and nourishes a toned, productive root structure. The new formula also features cucumber fruit extract, to cool the skin and increase antioxidant capacity. Properly fueled, these mighty cells tighten and fill the trouble spots:
- Depleted under eye
- Deflated upper cheek
- Saggy lower cheek
- Vertical mouth lines
- Undefined jaw line
Tightening is visible after 2 to 4 weeks of twice daily use. Filling is visible after 4 to 8 weeks of twice daily use. The formula is vegan and cruelty-free.
There are four use modes:
- Instant glam: Before going out or going on camera, apply as a mask.
- Prevention: Stop damage before it occurs, apply as a mask once or twice per week.
- Targeted repairs: Apply to damage-susceptible areas -- under the eyes, and along the mouth -- once or twice a day (twice for optimal results).
- Restoration: Apply to the lower face from eyelids to jawline, once or twice per day.
- Finger paint on, DO NOT rub the cream in. Cream slides down micro hair follicles to reach the fat cells. Note that rubbing the cream in as one would with a moisturizer is counter-productive as the active ingredients get stuck in the epidermis.
- Use 1 or 2x daily on your trouble spots such as nasal labial folds, laugh lines and the trench that can deepen between the lower lashes and the nose.
- As you spread the cream with your finger, it forms an even white layer.
- Apply enough of the cream on targeted areas - it should be a white layer.
- Use it as a mask (on the same specific areas) and wipe off the excess after the cream fully melts into the skin OR use it as a final step in your routine after toner, serums, creams and before sunscreen. When using it at night, use as the last step.
- The cream will turn translucent as it is absorbed by the skin. You can wipe off any excess or allow it to flake off naturally.
- For our fat cells to regenerate, this takes time and consistency - for best results, use Adipeau's cream daily and consistently over 3-10 months.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Kaempferia Parviflora Rhizome Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benxoate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol.
Made in Switzerland.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.