Future - Beauty Drops No. 1
"Beauty drops form the essence of the FUTURE spirit. Formulated over 30 years ago, they are completely oil free and yet its unique texture from silk amino acids glide onto skin to give that signature "Beauty Drops Glow".
For: skin that gets red easily and skin that tends to show signs of stress easily with non-compatible creams and serums.
Each variant is a skin system on its own & does everything your skin so desires. Your routine is not complete without Beauty Drops - they are simply... phenomenal. xoxo"
Beauty Drops No. 1 is a moisturizing and nourishing serum, rich in herbal extracts and silk protein. Deeply moisturizes on impact, for an even complexion. Suitable for delicate and thin skin prone to skin intolerance. The Beauty drops serums are water based serums super rich with pure herbal extracts and silk amino acids.
Each Beauty drops contains a unique mixture of botanical ingredients to target special skin situations. The Beauty drops are 100% oil free and can be applied directly on clean skin or to mix it with different serums or creams. It can also be used solo on clean skin when the weather is warm and moist for perfect hydration without an oil phase.
Please note that due to distribution agreements, we will not be able to ship this product to United States-based addresses.
Directions for use: So versatile:
1. Use a few drops of serum on clean skin before applying a face cream.
2. Use a few drops after your quintessential serums.
3. Mix 2 drops of Beauty Drops before applying a face cream.
4. Layer on 4-5 times before make up for that extra radiant red-carpet effect.
5. Mix it with your preferred Future moisturizing cream to give skin a radiant finish.
– Witch hazel extract
– Horse chestnut
– Arnica Montana: Historically, Arnica Montana has been used as a herbal medicine for centuries. Traditional uses for the plant were generally for analgesic and anti-inflammatory purposes.
– Red Vine: Organic Red Vine Leaf Extract is made from the organic farming of vines Vitis Vinifera and is known to improve blood circulation.
– Silk Amino Acid: Silk amino acid (SAAs), also known as Sericin, is a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from the silkworm’s cocoon, i.e., from the silk fibres it
produces. Its high levels of serine and the ability to absorb and retain water provide excellent moisture preservation characteristics. It is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to various skincare products, helping to increase the moisture content and hydration, improve skin elasticity, protect from damage and dehydration, and provide anti-ageing effects.
– Mimosa bark: The Mimosa bark is known to be rich in tannins, saponins, alkaloids, lipids, phytosterols, and other components. The Mimosa stem bark has been used for hundreds of years, as recorded in the People’s Republic of China Pharmacopoeia, as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat skin ulcers, wounds, bruises, abscesses, and boils.
– Centella Asiatica: also called Gotu kola, has been used intraditional medicinal systems like Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for centuries.
Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Silk, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Edta, Propylene Glycol, Grape leaf extract, Arnica Montana Flower extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) leaf extract, Hypericum Perforatum flower extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) seed extract
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.