VENN | Skincare with a Supercharged Engine™
“VENN is a great addition to Freia’s repertoire of cult beauty lines. I love the thoughtfulness in the multi-functionality that every product offers; the distinct “east-meets-west” perspective that it offers. Call me old school, but I appreciate and relish whenever we pay homage and tribute to our forefathers - traits that VENN lovingly exhibits. As an example, the 400 year old, time tested prescription in Jaungo (Korea’s traditional first aid ointment) has been reformulated into one of my favorite Venn products, Advanced Multi Perfecting Red Oil Serum. There is so much wisdom and knowledge in our ancient past that we should respect and incorporate into our world today - it’s wonderful that VENN embraces that so beautifully” - Serene Seah-Ma, co-founder of Freia Aesthetics
What makes VENN unique?
“VENN” comes from Venn diagram from geometry - this represents the intersection of science, nature, and lifestyle in their skincare range.
VENN’s science focuses on not only the ingredients, but also the “engine” of the formulations to optimize and effectively deliver key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the skin to deliver clinically proven, visible results.
Inspired by over 25 years of research and innovation, each VENN formulation is engineered to optimize and effectively deliver supercharged concentrations of clean, clinically proven actives to the skin for immediate and long-term, visible results.
VENN’s latest research has focused on the skin microbiome – specifically, probiotics and prebiotics that when topically applied help balance the skin microbiome for visibly healthier, stronger, more resilient skin.
VENN's Ingredients: Clean, Proven Actives
VENN uses clean, clinically-proven actives in supercharged concentrations, as guided by research studies, in-vitro and in-vivo clinical tests and technical data, and our internal research and analyses.
They do not use synthetic fragrance, parabens, silicones, phthalates, mineral oil, colorants, sulfates (SLS/SLES), PEG compounds, phenoxyethanol, coal tar, and other controversial ingredients that is believed to be toxic and unsafe for skin.
Ginsenoside Compound K is a rare and vital bioactive component of Panax ginseng, Ginsenoside Compound K has been clinically proven to offer anti-aging and skin protective benefits, including skin dryness, hyperpigmentation, the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and skin photo-aging after chronic UV exposure.
Ginsenoside Compound K is a potent, plant-derived alternative to vitamin C without having any of the negatives associated with vitamin C. It is photochemically and hydrolytically stable and can be used during the day without oxidization and sensitization issues. What sets Venn apart from other K-beauty houses is its ability to water solubilize this potent active ingredient.
Mastic Gum is a plant resin obtained from the Pistacia lentiscus tree in the Greek island of Chios. Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, it helps fight the signs of photo-aging, visibly improve skin clarity and radiance, and reduce the appearance of pores.
This powerful natural ingredient, however, has extremely low solubility in water. With VENN's patented Solubilization Technology, it is able to water-solubilize and effectively use Mastic Gum in powerful concentrations in their formulations.
Meet the VENN range
What is a recommended VENN routine?
- Cleanse with Moisture Balance All-In-One Face Cleanser to remove makeup, deeply cleanse the skin, and mildly exfoliate.
- Exfoliate with Collagen Intensive Phyto- Retinol Resurfacing Mask. Use up to 3 times a week, depending on skin sensitivity.
- Tone with Synbiotic Defense Mist. Note that this mist is great for anti-pollution, extra hydration, and strengthening of our skin microbiome and barrier. Can be used as often as desired.
- Serum Option 1: For soothing and lifting, apply 1-2 fill dropper of Probiotics Cica Complex Biome Booster.
- Serum Option 2: For anti-aging and brightening boost, apply 1-2 full dropper of Age-Response Compound K Hyaluronic Booster.
- Concentrates are Venn's Moisturisers. Apply a pea size amount (1-2 pumps) All-In-One Concentrate (either Age-Reversing (light-weight) or Vitamin B Activated (richer, more nourishing)) on face and neck.
- Finishing Serum: For extra hydration, radiance, and soothing, apply 2-3 drops of Advanced Multi- Perfecting Red Oil Serum.
- "Peel off" Hydrogel MaskTreatment: For instant plumping, clarification, contouring, and brightening, use Collagen Intensive Phyto-Retinol Renewal Mask. Recommended to use after exfoliation. Leave on until mask turns transparent
- Overnight leave-on treatment: For day or overnight moisturization, nourishment, and lifting, apply Concentrated Revitalizing Lifting Mask (leave-on cream) on face and neck.
Is VENN suitable for all skin types?
VENN products have been strategically formulated to be appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Also, all VENN products are dermatologist tested to be non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
VENN products are also compatible with acne-prone skin. They have been formulated to help restore and maintain sebum balance and are rich with anti- inflammatory ingredients. They are also formulated to be non-comedogenic (i.e., does not clog pores).
👉🏻 Shop the VENN collection here!
Before you go... ready to take things up a notch with VENN products? Try our VENN Supercharged facial!
Our VENN Supercharged facial curation is based on an intimate knowledge of VENN's philosophy, utilising the power of Exilis® Elite's monopolar radio frequency and ultrasound technology to target deep tissue and remodel collagen. By strategically layering each step of our protocol, we aim to stimulate your skin during the facial and bring it back to a healthy, lifted glow by the end of the session. Well-aging at its finest! Find out more here.