Pietro Simone - Imperfection Body Diminisher
A high potency blend that regenerates, retexturises and promote concentrated skin renewal whilst supporting the skin elasticity, tone and radiance.
- Texture Target: An intensified, combination of Azelaic, Mandelic and Lactic Acids perform a diligent exfoliation, delivering: skin texture refinement, blemish control, skin rejuvenation and glow
- Energises: An intelligent combination of Beta Glucan and Copper Gluconate soothes and calms the skin. Provides an intense deep hydration, promotes collagen synthesis, healing and skin regeneration.
- Rebalancing Target: Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Chamomile botanical extracts naturally infuses antioxidant, reduces swelling and anti-blemish properties.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s natural healing process
- Key Benefits: Smoothing, Exfoliates, Anti-Blemish, Firming.
- Best for: Orange Peel Skin, Pigmentation, Photo Aging, Stretchmarks, Aging.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- Best used for 20 years and up
After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps in each body area; starting from the legs and working towards the glutes, back, stomach, décolleté and arms.
- First Time Users: Apply and leave the Imperfection Body Diminisher between 2 - 4 minutes for each area. Rinse with abundant lukewarm water.
- Experienced Users: Apply and leave the Imperfection Body Diminisher between 5 - 8 minutes for each area. Rinse with abundant lukewarm water.
- Apply once a week according to your needs
- Avoid the intimate area.
- Due to the nature of exfoliation process and ingredients, there may be expected redness. A tingling and heat sensation may occur.
- Recommended: Apply Imperfection Diminisher during your nighttime routine.
- We recommend to use an SPF 50 when in direct sunlight
- We recommend to avoid sauna and steam for 24/48 hours post Body Imperfection Diminisher application.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.