Pietro Simone - Scar & Spot Fighter
An astute sequence of active ingredients develop an intense series of reactions into scar-depressed, irritated commedons and hyper-pigmented skin.
- Texture Target 1: An advanced, highly concentrated lipo-encapsulated retinol improves scars, skin imperfections and pore minimization.
- Texture Target 2: Azelaic Acid accelerates skin renewal, diminishes scars and helps to kill bacteria that causes acne and rosacea.
- Plumping Target 1: Matrixyl Synthe’6 significantly increases the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- Plumping Target 2: Bio-engineered Peptides boosts the synthesis of hyaluronic acid by selectively targeting fibroblasts.
- Brightening Target: An advanced pine tree extract promotes an even tone, radiant complexion. Brightens and balances the skin’s natural tone. Prevents UV induced discoloration.
- Skin Support Target: A high concentration of Niacinamide visibly minimises enlarged pores, improves uneven skin tone, softens fine lines and diminishes dullness.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Repairing, Brightening, Resurfacing, Regenerating, Plumping.
- Skin Concerns: Scars, Acne Scars, Sun/Hormonal/Age Spots, Wrinkles.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- No age target, focus is on the specific skin concern.
A Legit Application:
- The quantity of the Scar & Spot Fighter varies on area size of concern. Can be used on single spot/marks or can be used on wider areas.
- Avoid the upper and lower eyelid.
- Night Application: apply the Scar & Spot Fighter as last step.
- Day Application, apply the Scar & Spot Fighter before the moisturizer. Do not use with direct sun exposure. SPF must be used.
- The Scar & Spot Fighter can be used daily, morning and night, depending on skin needs. Signs of redness and/or tingling can occur due to the nature of the active ingredients.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.