Skinceuticals - Sheer Physical UV Defense
(FOR OILY SKINS)
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% physical broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin's natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
How to use: Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher paired with a SkinCeuticals Vitamin C Serum.
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote A®): This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect
- 6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin's natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. (based on in-vitro testing)
We ship islandwide within Singapore and Malaysia.
Share this Product
Sunscreen has good active ingredients like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide and I feel protected from the UV rays when I use it. The texture is watery and applies nicely on the skin. It does not feel chalky or sticky on the skin after application. Will continue to repurchase this for sure!
Thank you for your reviewing rating! Fusion is one of our top favorites as well; for its lightweight texture and easy wearability. Definitely one for keeps and love how it blends into any skin tone :)