SkinCeuticals - Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
FOR AGEING SKIN
Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin's surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin's natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique anti aging lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated aging. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- Unique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
How to use: Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
- 2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3: Synergistically proven to increase hydration and barrier function
- 4% Natural Cholesterol: Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of elasticity
- 2% Fatty Acids: Aids in structural integrity of lipids to optimize skin's overall lipid balance
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.