Skinceuticals - Blemish + Age Defense
(FOR BLEMISH CONTROL, OILY SKINS)
"One drop a day keeps the pimple away"
Blemish + Age Defense is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation to reduce the formation of acne and clogged pores, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Reduces excess sebum production
- Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, and uneven skin tone
- Decongests clogged pores
- Diminishes visible signs of aging
Main indications: Ideal for acne-prone, oily, combination, and aging skin types.
Anyone prone to that occasional active / developing pimple (hormonal acne) needs to have one of this on their bathroom vanity top.
How to use: Active acne: Once or twice daily, apply four to five drops to dry skin.
Occasional acne: One drop per blemish spot. Do not use more than twice a day as it can dry out skin.
- 2% Dioic acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum
- 0.3% LHA (caproloyl salicylic acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin's surface
- 1.5% Salicylic acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne
- 3.5% Glycolic acid and 0.5% citric acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
We ship islandwide within Singapore and Malaysia.
Share this Product
This is the holy grail of skin care for me. I have adult onset acne and it really bothers me as I’m not used to having painful stubborn cystic acne. This little gem is truly a miracle. Far less spots and so much calmer. I highly recommend this with the phyto corrective gel.
Thanks for sharing your lovely feedback on this little star product of ours! Indeed, a little dab "kills" off any semblence of a pimple or accelerates its growth which is necessary before it can go away. And yes, phyto gel is another great one to hydrate and calm acne-prone skins. Glad you enjoy them! :)