Future - Beauty Drops No. 2
"Beauty drops form the essence of the FUTURE spirit. Formulated over 30 years ago, they are completely oil free and yet its unique texture from silk amino acids glide onto skin to give that signature "Beauty Drops Radiance". Each variant is a skin system on its own & does everything your skin so desires. Your routine is not complete without Beauty Drops - they are simply... phenomenal. xoxo"
For: Skin dryness and UV-exposure recovery
Beauty Drops No. 2 is a moisturizing and nourishing serum, rich in herbal extracts and silk protein. For hydration and sun damage repair. Restores moisture and leaves skin radiant. The Beauty drops serums are water based serums loaded with pure herbal extracts and silk amino acids.
Each Beauty drops contains a unique mixture of botanical ingredients to target special skin types. The Beauty drops are 100% oil free and can be applied directly on clean skin or to mix it with different serums or creams. It can also be used solo on clean skin when the weather is warm and moist for perfect hydration without oiliness.
Please note that due to distribution agreements, we will not be able to ship this product to United States or UK-based addresses.
Directions for use: So versatile:
1. Use a few drops of serum on clean skin before applying a face cream.
2. Use a few drops after your choice quintessential serums.
3. Mix 2 of your favorite Beauty Drops before applying a face cream.
4. Layer on 4-5 times before make up for that extra glowy, dewy, red-carpet effect.
5. Mix it with your preferred Future moisturizing cream to give skin a super glowy, radiant finish.
– Hop Cone
– Witch Hazel
– Lemon peel
– Pine Bud
– Centella Asiatica: also called Gotu kola, has been used in traditional medicinal systems like Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for centuries.
– Mimosa bark: The Mimosa bark is known to be rich in tannins, saponins, alkaloids, lipids, phytosterols, and other components.
– Silk Amino Acid: Silk amino acid (SAAs), also known as Sericin, is a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from the silkworm’s cocoon, i.e., from the silk fibres it produces. Its high levels of serine and the ability to absorb and retain water provide excellent moisture preservation characteristics. It is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to various skincare products, helping to increase the moisture content and hydration, improve skin elasticity, protect from damage and dehydration, and provide anti- ageing effects.
Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Silk, Matricaria Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Edta, Propylene Glycol, Lemon Peel Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosemary Leaf extract
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.