Future - Beauty Drops No. 3
“Beauty drops form the essence of the FUTURE spirit. Formulated over 30 years ago, they are completely oil free and yet its unique texture from silk proteins, glide onto skin to give that signature "Beauty Drops Glow".
For: Restoring Skin Balance and Calming Skin
Each variant is a skin system on its own & does everything skin needs. No routine is complete without Beauty Drops - they are simply... phenomenal. No. 3 in particular has is TRULY SPECIAL - it's not just beauty, this is out of this world salve for your skin.
True to its reputation for being the "KING" of Beauty Drops. This is a MUST HAVE."
Beauty Drops No. 3 is a balancing moisturizing serum made of plant extracts and rich in silk protein for the targeted treatment of unbalanced skin (which can range from troublesome zits and irritable, eczema prone skin).
Leaves skin smooth, even and incredibly soothing. Its calming characteristic makes it a natural remedy for active zits, redness and mild swelling. The Beauty drops serums are water based infused with pure herbal extracts and silk proteins.
Each Beauty Drop vial contains a unique mixture of botanical ingredients to target special skin types. The Beauty drops are 100% oil free and can be applied directly on clean skin or to mix it with different serums or creams. It can also be used solo on clean skin when the weather is warm and moist for perfect hydration with out an oily finish.
Please note that due to distribution agreements, we will not be able to ship this product to United States or UK addresses.
Directions for use:
1. Use a few drops of serum on clean skin before applying a face cream.
2. Use a few drops after chosen quintessential serums.
3. Mix 2 drops of Beauty Drops before applying a face cream.
4. To get a boost, mix a few drops with Lemuria Phytomarin Gel and let it work on skin for a few hours.
5. Layer on 4-5 times before make up for that extra glowy, dewy, red-carpet effect.
6. Mix it with any Future moisturizing cream to give skin a complete radiant finish.
– Lemon Peel
– Centella Asiatica: also called Gotu kola
– Great Burdock, Arnica Montana.
– Silk Amino Acids: this is a natural water-soluble protein extracted from the silkworm’s cocoon, i.e., from the silk fibres it produces. Its high levels of serine and the ability to absorb and retain water provide excellent moisture preservation characteristics. It is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to various skincare products, helping to increase the moisture content and hydration, improve skin elasticity, and promotes skin elasticity.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.