Pietro Simone - Act 6: Smoothing Scrub
Your face takes centre stage
A multi-functional facial exfoliant designed to refine texture and stimulate cellular renewal. By removing surface cells of the skin to reveal energized and vital radiance.
This action promotes the elimination of toxins, sebum and impurities accumulated throughout the day. An invigorating acid complex trio of Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid (derived from Almonds) and Malic Acid stimulate the exfoliation process with a chemical peel action without the irritation.
And Subtilisina is an enzyme that mimics the natural peeling of the skin in a delicate way. Sesame oil is a natural nutrient protector rich in Vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B3 while Hamamelis Water restores and soothes. Resulting in a clarified and clear, smooth skin texture and tone.
The Smoothing Scrub has an All Star Cast of optimum concentration, quality actives including the famed Italian Bella ComplexTM:
- Cold pressed, filtered, Tomato seed oil lipoactive from Puglia neutralizes the effects of free radicals and improves skin tonicity.
- Apple Annurca from the volcanic region of Vesuvio has anti-fatigue, anti-stress effects by brightening the complexion, and balancing skin tone.
- Tuscan Grapeseed oil is rich in beta-carotene, Vitamins D, C, E and essential fatty acids (EFAs) and a potent anti-wrinkle combater.
- Edelweiss merestamatic cell cultures sourced from the Alps of Northern Italy possess anti-oxidising and anti-aging properties that protect, lift and firm the skin. Edelweiss also promotes collagen production.
- Tuscan and Sicilian Almond oil nourish and smooth the skin.
Italian Bella ComplexTM
Exclusive to Pietro Simone, Age Diminishing Italian Bella ComplexTM energizes and rejuvenates fatigued skin, forming a radiant, healthy, firmer-looking complexion, with the appearance of softened, reduced lines.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats.
Apply twice a week. Massage a small amount onto clean, dampened face and neck, using light circular motions, concentrating on the forehead, chin and nose area. Make sure to avoid the eye and lip areas. Let the formula rest for a few minutes and emulsify with water before resuming massage, then rinse well with warm water.\
Simone’s Skin encore:
Let the subtle almond scent calm and center your mind.
“I want you to see in the mirror my skincare as real products, real treatments that make your skin come alive.”
All of our skincare products do not contain GMOs, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, volatile silicones, synthetic fragrance and colours. We do not test on animals. Our ingredients are of the highest quality and strict laboratory tests carried. We also advise a patch test on a small area for 24hrs before use. Please note we take into account the environmental impact of production and packaging practices of our products.
For all skin types including sensitive skin