Pietro Simone - The Fierce Infusion
A visionary, fierce combination of groundbreaking Skin Delivery System Technology and powerful skin bio-compatible ingredients are the essence of this moisturising, anti-redness, rosacea management, skin barrier rebuilding and skin microbiome optimisation.
- Skin Barrier Target: Three encapsulated peptides bind in an ultimate drone delivery system to reconstruct, regenerate the NMF, redensify, protect and rebuild a new structure of epidermal protein.
- Skin Rebooting Target: An 100% stabilised Ascorbic Acid combined with Submicrometric Gold Particles and Glutathione deliver an outstanding performance in fighting environmental damage, free radical scavenger, uneven tone and spots.
- Probiotic Target: Advanced probiotic compound restores skin’s instinctive defences, regulates the microbiota pathways, soothes skin irritation, strengthens the skin’s barrier and significantly improves moisture retention.
- Redness Target: An active encapsulated delivery system of curcumin and pine bark extract controls redness and discomfort on a daily basis and reinforces the skin barrier function to help reduce facial flushing and chronic redness.
- Nourishing Target: A combination of Ceramides and Phospholipids provides a controlled nourishment, moisture and hydration to the epidermis.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Skin Barrier Rebuilder, Microbiome Management, Redness Relief, Hydration, Repairing.
- Skin Concerns: Dehydration, Inflammations, Dullness, Uneven Tone and Color.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- From 14 years of age upwards.
A Legit Application:
- Apply 2-3 pumps onto your fingertips and proceed to apply to face, neck and décolleté.
- We recommend to apply The Fierce Infusion using the fingertips to avoid unnecessary hand absorption.
- Can be used on the eye area.
- Apply morning and/or evening.
We ship islandwide within Singapore.
We reserve the right to adjust prices at any point as required by the principal.