Skinceuticals - Serum 10
(FOR SENSITIVE, AGEING SKIN)
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, and defends against environmental damage
- Delivers L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations shown to be effective
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, and protects against environmental damage
- Once absorbed, can be washed or rubbed off, remaining protective for up to four days, an excellent addition to sunscreens
How to use: In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products. Complete your regimen with a Skinceuticals sunscreen. When used together, Skinceuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C): Neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects skin's breakdown from oxidative stress
- 0.2% Ferulic acid: This plant-based antioxidant neutralizes free radicals, inhibits UV-induced skin discolorations, and has anti-inflammatory properties
We ship islandwide within Singapore and Malaysia.
Share this Product
Lightweight, non-sticky and not oily!
This was the first Vitamin C product that actually helped me to develop the habit of incorporating Vitamin C into my daily routine. Previous Vit C serums I've tried always felt too sticky and deterred me from using it regularly in my routine as I couldn't handle the stickiness. Serum 10 is VERY lightweight with no stickiness or oiliness at all and is great for layering under skincare or makeup. Smell honestly is not an issue and you'll get used to it soon. I would recommend this for anyone who has tried other Vit C products and were turned off by the texture (whether oily or sticky) - this is completely different. Give this a go and reap the benefits of having Vitamin C in your skincare routine!
Thank you Andrea! Yes, Serum 10 is one of those un-sung heros that deserves more credit than usually given. A great alternative for those with sensitive skins and cannot use CE Ferulic.