SkinBetter - InterFuse® Treatment Cream FACE & NECK
"A cutting-edge approach to collagen masterfully designed to defy time."
InterFuse® Treatment Cream FACE & NECK is a cutting-edge approach to collagen in this peptide-rich formula. Helps improves the appearance of skin sagging, lines and wrinkles. Its lightweight texture firms the feel of the skin for a more lifted and contoured appearance.
- Uses proprietary delivery technology that drives a unique messenger peptide blend to help bring the look of firmness back to the skin
- A blend of messenger peptides targets the nourishment of five types of collagen, all critical to skin density
- Firms the feel of the skin for a more lifted and contoured appearance
- Offers an immediate smoothing effect from a neuro-calming peptide
- Provides a breathable layer of moisture, through an exclusive blend of hydrating ingredients, to give skin a radiant glow
- Can also be used on the neck for improved resiliency of the skin
Available ONLY in exclusive clinics / medi-spas.
Directions for use: Use in the morning and evening, apply to the face, neck and decollete. Use after InterFuse® Intensive Treatment LINES. Use with sunscreen during the day.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, PEG-75 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)